Here at Leadpages, we’re constantly running tests behind the scenes to make our landing pages—and yours—more and more effective at converting visitors into leads.
Today—April 1, 2016—we’re excited to announce a major discovery. After extensive A/B testing and user studies, we’ve found that, while there are many things you can do to make your landing page incrementally more effective, there’s just one guaranteed way to ensure a higher conversion rate.In short, you need to put this picture of Leadpages Head Product Educator Jeff Wenberg on your landing page:
We want to give you this revolutionary new conversion-boosting tool for your own pages—absolutely free. Click below to download this picture of Jeff Wenberg and immediately put it on your landing pages.
How can we be so sure that this image is the right choice for all of your landing pages? We’ve done the research, and we suspect the following factors are in play:
- Jeff’s hair: In this photo, Jeff’s hair is styled to a height of 2.63 inches. This is the correct height for Jeff’s hair if you want your landing page to convert.
- Jeff’s expression: Jeff’s face in this image has been optimized to produce a ridiculously high conversion rate. When we took this photo, we asked Jeff to concentrate very hard on thinking the words, “Click the button on this page and you’ll be a champion for life. Fail to click it, and you’ll never experience true joy again.” We believe Jeff’s thought rays have become embedded in this image.
- Jeff’s bracelet: People love to see it when Jeff wears a bracelet in any image. This simple detail may be responsible for up to a 3% increase in conversion rate on its own, so if you have a high-traffic site, you’re shooting yourself in the foot if you forget to add a picture of Jeff wearing this bracelet.
Here are just a few of the places where you can (and must) add this picture of Jeff to your landing pages:
As convincing as these examples are, you may still have some questions. We’ve got answers:
- How much can I expect to see my conversion rate rise as a result of adding this picture of Jeff to my page? Our A/B tests across hundreds of pages found relative lifts of 30%–150% when we added this picture of Jeff. We think you’ll experience similar results.
- Will this new discovery affect how Leadpages builds landing page templates? Absolutely. Every new template we release in the future will include this picture of Jeff Wenberg.
- Can I put a different picture of Jeff Wenberg on my landing pages? We can’t stop you. However, please be aware that, as far as we know, this is the only correct picture of Jeff Wenberg to put on your landing pages.
- Where should I use my new picture of Jeff Wenberg? We recommend you put it on your webinar pages, your squeeze pages, your sales pages, and your living room wall.
- Is there anywhere I shouldn’t put this picture of Jeff Wenberg? No.
We’re excited to be able to offer you this new conversion-boosting tool for free. Please add this picture of Jeff Wenberg to every landing page now. Download it below: